- Tuesday, June 08, 2004
a short one
The 8th day of June. Geez time flies ^^
So bored and hungry :( *lirik jem hm..11.58am* time for munching
Just updated my newest drama obsession, Boolsae (meaning Firebird/Phoenix, in korean).
The weather outside is so gloomy... you won't think Summer is coming to town :P
But I don't mind, I like this better than 100-freaking-fahrenheit :( I do really prefer Winter, than Summer.
Last nite, I started reading this:
and guess what? I'm half-way through already! wehiehie... lucu deh, udah lama gak baca buku Indo...
begitu baca langsung napsuh haha :P
hmm maybe tonight I'll watch one of these goodies ;P
or this...?
which one first yah?
PS:
Lupa bilang... hmm I watched this movie last Sunday at AMC Promenade 7.35pm show. The movie is not as I expected, but kinda creeps me out sih... hm seeing all those snow, cold water flooding New York City. Do I really want that much Winter? heheheh...
dasar manusia yach.. ga pernah puwas de :P
ok, back to work... *sigh* *yawn*
have a blessed rest of the week! ^^
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


