- Friday, June 25, 2004
Got Art?
Newsflash: there's A LOT of good sites that shows excellent pictures/photographs! hehee
I love spending hours, just hours, of looking at pictures, photographs, good images, and today, I explore this site:
and came across to this guy's art from devianart.com.
I must say, a very talented photographer!! :) I love looking at his gallery.
And from there, I just walk around the block, and visit this one too, and just adore this sunflower picture taken by her :) Isn't that just gorgeous??? :)
and oh yea, this one too! ^^ duch keren keren sekaleee :) koq keren sih? hehehee...
Geez. Bagus2 deh yg punya account di devianart :) jadi pengeeen heheee... but argghh, mampu ga ya? hehee.. and, ugh...no digital camera yet! :P hihihi... *sony? or canon?* *sigh*
Anyhow, if any of you have an account, please please lemme see!! :) I would love to 'stare' at your picture in admiration heheehe.. =P
OK, on the more current updates, my boss's niece's husband (errr.. her nephew, in short *hee hee*) just died because of heart failure :( the process went out so quickly after the open heart surgery. So perhaps next Monday is the viewing. They said it's kinda the doctor's fault coz he went to see a doctor and the doctor just told him (without doing further examining), that he just had a heartburn.
Three days after that, he collapsed and went directly to the ICU. *sigh*
That story made me think more about my health. Indeed, health is, indeed, very important.
So, have you taken care of your health today?
And hey... it's weekend! Go have fun, go mad, and be safe! hehehehe... :)
Have a blessed weekend y'all!
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


