- Sunday, May 09, 2004
a thank you
First of all, my deepest appreciations for all of you who dropped by a note and wishing me a Happy Birthday. ^^ Thank's guys... jadi terharu hehee... *FYI, I will save everyone's comments in taggie to the comment box ;) biar ga ilang ajah.. *
This year is definitely a year of so many blessings happened so far. 2004 is the year of my H1 visa got approved, and my laywer offered me a 'go' for the greencard. (Let's just hope the process doesn't take longer than 2 years *pray*). It is also the year of me finally buying my own car, yes, completely with my own budget. A car which titled by the state of California, into my own fullname *yippeee* And... the year I'm being blessed by a beautiful new ... laptop :P
*hmm trying not to be so brag about it hihihi but i'm just completely so thrilled*
AND, lemme share my happiness here with you *hehe*, a Sony Vaio V505EX is finally mine on the day of my birthday. 1.5 Ghz Mobile Centrino, 60GB, 512mb RAM, Combo Drive DVD-ROM/CD-RW, wireless lan, firewired, a truly work of art, and a completely gorgeous laptop I've ever seen after the iBook :P
I dare myself last Friday to buy it hehee and tonite, when my cousin asked me why do I need a laptop? I was like, errr...to....hmm, iyah ya? buat apa yah? it's not like I don't have a desktop in my room already. But, dunno. I've been wanting to have a laptop since, hmm, dunno. maybe forever? And this thinking process of buying one took about 2 something months before I finally decided (after thinking, uh.. i dunno, maybe about 2-3 minutes :P), that baby is mine ;P
Wanna see? see deh yah *maksa haha* :P
Here's the new resident of my room:

Well, what can I say? 2 days ago was the year of my 12th year celebrating my birthday here in US without the present of my parents. Hehehe.. no biggie sih. I think I get used to it already. Nyokap aja sih yg wkt itu ngingetin kalo udah 12 taon ultah gue ga pernah dirayain bareng satu keluarga. But this year, berhubung tgl 7 mei deketan sama hari Mother's Day, so today me and my aunts, uncles and cousins here in LA were having a BBQ party. Seru juga sih hehe...
So there u have it :) the complete cover news of how the B-day went ^^ thanks for reading hihi...
Praise God, Praise the Lord, Hallelujah, Amen. :)
PS: to someone dearest, thank's for the sweet surprise on my birthday. Thank you, you truly made my weekend a joyful one ;)
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


