- Sunday, April 25, 2004
What's your record?
:)
Yeap. That's Zoe ol'rite! whiehiehie....
BTW, have you got yourself a Baby Blues yet? Ayo, ayo pada baca, hihihi.... gue aja ampe skrg masih nungguin kiriman no. 18 dateng nich *hint*hint* (lirik2 ke ex-roomie whiehiehie....)
Hm. Got a question for ya.
What is more harder? keeping or breaking the record? Mmm. Being an only child, since I was young, having to complete with siblings was never be an issue on my part. For me, it always seems like all the attention from my parents are all for me. There's no need to go breaking a record of, for instance, being a straight-A student, or acing the Math test, etc. etc. Well, since I have no siblings to compete with, and I guess, there's always a good-bad side with that consequences. If my motivation is there, then I will work twice as hard to achieve more, but nonetheless, the point is, on my part, the pressure is already off. Lucky enough, I have two wonderful parents who never put pressure on me if it comes to hard, life choices.
The bad side is, I guess, without having the pressure to compete, I might get lazy and starts slacking. And being the person that I am, I might not need to be 'pushed' to do something because however, if it's not what I want to do, there will pointless to keep pushing me to do it. Hmm, too general yah? Susah dijelasinnya disini, tapi intinya yah, gue tuh orangnya gak bisa di push alias ga bisa dipaksa deh hehe =P . Semakin di push, semakin menjauh. You gotta approach this girl with l-o-v-e. haha. jadi geli sendiri gini gue ngetiknya :P
Anyways, after almost 8 months being a DJ in Heartbeat Station, I have learned and still am learning so much from it. I used to be very shy when it comes to public-speaking. I avoid those classes which requires oral presentations. Even a speech class which is a requirement to graduate to get my degree, was taken on the last quarter prior to my graduation hehehe :P But by being a DJ, I guess you are forced to learn and practice cuap-cuap with a microphone. Got nothing to say? well, you could always make up or read something off the internet hehehe..
We, and by we I meant, all HBS Crew are searching for fresh ideas, fresh people to join our team. You have an idea about how to run this radio more professionally and not just for entertainment? please contact us in HBS, please :) or if any of you would like to join us and be a DJ? Don't hesitate to fill out the form from this website.
We need you! :) Come and be a part of this wonderful family, the Heartbeatstation Family. :)
Gak percaya? coba deh mampir2 ke blog2nya para crew DJ ini, ini, ini, ohya, yang ini juga, and juga yg ini. Read their entries about HBS, and you'll see how it is such a priviledge, such an honor to be a part of this growing family :)
For me, breaking a record perhaps doesn't seem like too much of a big deal. Sombong? Hm, you could say so, but that's absolutely not what I meant. It is because, for me, keeping the record is so much harder than breaking one. The pressure is on me. It challenges me to do better, to do more, to achieve more. And it seems, to me anyways, once you have broken the record, people will expect you to do greater things. They will be watching you. Remember the old saying? There's always be someone else smarter, more prettier, much nicer than yourself.
Aren't I grateful? Of course I am. Perhaps even more. I was ecstatic. I was excited. I was pretty much thrilled and seems unable to keep my smile :) :) but I do hope, this record won't stay like this too long. I'm hoping there will more new breaking records, more listeners for HBS! hehehe....
so, do you HBS ?
kalo belum, ayo deh tune-in ke sini and open your player!
Break your record! hehehe...
Have a nice, blessed rest of the weekend, peeps! :)
PS: guys, itu comments dari enetation lagi rusak kayaknya, jadi pake yg fingerprints aja yach! Ntar kalo ada yg ngisi di comments, gue pindahin ke kanan biar bisa di reply dari doneeh :) thanks! arigatou! merci beacoup! :P
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


