- Friday, April 09, 2004
Nickname anyone?
Hihihi... still in the spirit of BabyBlues, here's the comic strips from couple weeks ago (which perhaps appeared in your sunday paper already^^). The three of them, Zoe, Hammie and Wren appear to have a lil chat of their own. kekeke...
I was just browsing around this homepage and reading along the strips. And found this one is rather funny and cute hehe...
"Calling me names..." was what Hammie shouted out loud. But this is not what I wanna talk about. Calling names here refers to "name-calling" atao "panggilan sayang" hehe.... well, I'm pretty sure we all do have our own special nicknames that perhaps come from our parents/bros or sis, cousins, bestfriends, boyfriends/girlfriends, teachers etc. Special nicknames that only best-fitted if it's coming from the person that we gave permission to do so.
I remember when I was younger, I used to think, it's kinda embarrasing to have my parents called me by that nickname in front of my friends. Even though my mom said, it doesn't really matter because that nickname (no, i'm not gonna revealed it here, thank you very much whiehiehie :P), was given special to me because of some special reasons too. Then when it comes to 'panggilan special' which usually comes from the person we love (boyfriend/girlfriend in this matter), we treasure them and perhaps, even though the love story has ended, but the memory of how that nickname became so special, will have to stay with us no matter what ^^
I was having this conversation with someone back couple months ago. This person asked me if I want to be called differently. hmm we already have our own special nicknames for each other, but somewhat, I don't know why he asked me that. Then he found out about my 'old' nickname of which an ex-boyfriend used to call me with. And when he started using the same nickname, and he freaked me out. Gak cocok gitu rasanya and all the old memories came back at the same time hehehe...xP Noone has ever used that name before except my ex, and SO anyways, we almost got into fight because he got a bit jealous, I think hihi... but well, thank goodness it didn't stay too long :P x)
Hihihi... ini postingan apa sih? ga ada juntrungannya? hehehee.... i know i know, I'm babbling here x) But well, this is a perfectly cool place to babble :P Don't worry folks, no points needed, just read along ;) This is the result of my lousy friday-afternoon daily craps wehiehiee..... ^^ yeah yeah, so much for a Good Friday nich, nope, no long weekend here in US, folks! huhuhu....... I'm SLEEPY!! xP
O well. Happy Easter to you all who celebrate ;) God bless you!
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


