- Wednesday, December 17, 2003
simply the BEST romantic movie of the season!
YESH!! Akhirnya malem ini gue nonton juga nih pelem whieiehie..... sukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :) duch bagus bangeth bangeth bangeth.... just as what I expected, and what most of my friends already mentioned it (and personally recommend it to me *whehe...* :P) Love Actually, really is a different kind of movie for this holiday season. And I must say, the script writer and the entire crew have done a very good job! Gue sampe rada2 amazed of how the script writer handles the details.... about what LOVE is all about, and how LOVE could happen instantly in the midst of our lives. Duh! Suka banget ama nih pelem heheheh....(hm, I think I'll be willing to buy the original DVD as one of my collections...along with all those romantic comedies hihihih...) , and somewhat it fits perfectly into the holiday moods. And yes, Christmas is just around the corner. Hmmm *mesmerizing* Tinggal seminggu lagi lhooo..... be prepareee ^ ^
Just as Dee mentioned before, there are quite few lines, romantically written and wonderfully played by those wonderful actors and actresses. I personally luv the romantic idea behind this movie. It showed that love actually is ... all around us from many different angles and perspectives. It shows that sometimes we could have some delays ... in realizing what love is, and where love comes from. It does come from deep within us, or some people might call it, 'it starts from the eyes, then goes down to the heart...' :P but I personally agree that love actually is around us, whether or not you notice or expect them to be.
This line, from the movie, is my favorite: "My favorite time of the day - driving you" - "The saddest part of my day - leaving you", spoken by two people who don't understand each other's language, but just being themselves, truly honest with their feelings. To me,... that's just simply.... romantic hmmm .....
Udah ah, jadi pengen nonton lagi heheheheh.....
Well, to those of you who haven't watched it.....buruan NONTON GIH! hehehe.... ga rugiiii :) bring your girlfriends, boyfriends, sisters, mom, any people you love, and prepare yourself to be entertain by the most heart-warming-2hours-and-9-minutes-movie of the season!
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


