- Tuesday, September 09, 2003
I need a miracle
*7 minutes to 9, sitting on my desk @home....
I'm running out of prayers, Lord
Can't you see I'm helpless
Down here on my knees
I'm begging you please....
There's nothing left for me to do
I need a miracle from you
I'm tired of days that feel like this
When hurt is like a rope
Wrapped around my wrist
I know you're listening
I know it's in your hands
But still I'm out here in the dark
I just don't understand
I know you're tired with plans to keep
off saving someone's life
Or calming stormy seas
But I'm not asking you to bring me back the moon
All I need is a little help that can only come from you
How long
Can I go on this way ?
I need you to plead my case....
~Plus One: "I need a Miracle"~
What if I ask you: "what song suits you best at this moment?"
and my answer is: this song. this song, yes, really fits me right now, right this moment. Tonite, after having a 'heart' moment with someone, (hm 'with' or 'because of' ya?).....
I just don't know what else to call 'this' thing, what it feels inside. Then I listened to this song, and the words, I could just die. Pas banget kata2nya, really best describe it.
Hmm Bapa, ... you are listening, aren't you?
*sudden mellow-mood is on*
Permisi.....lagi mau ber mellow2 dulu.... ihikz :(
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


