- Sunday, August 17, 2003
The weekend of the 17th
Chronological Events:
1. Today: HAPPY 58th Birthday, Indonesia!!! --- gue salut liatin blog temen2 yg ngepost soal Independence Day kita ini ;) bisa di intip disini: thomas, lala, reena, inoi, etc. Salute! Ternyata masih banyak yg begitu peduli dan cinta sama negeriku tercinta ini *cahh* ;) Happy birthday yah Indo.... doaku buat Indonesia: semoga negeri ini terus diberkati olehNya, dan akan terus merdeka dalam segala aspek2 kehidupan, pola berpikir, pemerintahan, pendidikan, dsb. Tuhan masih terus akan berkarya diNEGERIku tercinta ini, dan biarpun badai menerpa, kejadian2 'aneh' dan menyedihkan bermunculan dimana2 dipelosok negeri Indonesia, but deep down in my heart, I still believe, and will continue to believe, the Lord loves this country and HE is still in control.
Jadi inget taon lalu di Columbus, bersama para temen2 di Permias Columbus, ikutan upacara, ikutan baris hehehe... It was such a touching moment :) *maklum udah belasan taon tinggal diUS, baru sekali2nya itu ikutan upacara*
2. Yesterday: Rising Generation -- KKR
Yap, another GIG happened yesterday :) We had another praise celebration with the youth yesterday. Such a long and tiring day hehehe...
Keluar rumah jem 3 siang, balik2 rumah jem 1 pagi hehehehe..... sayang gak jem 3, coba kalo balik jem 3, pas tuch 12 jem :P Tadinya sih ga ada rencana untuk ikutan maen musik with the 'gang', but then someone pursued me hi hi... akhirnya yah, luluh juga hati ini *caelah ....* :P
Well, this weekend is pretty amazing actually. It all started on Friday night :) Well, setelah "sweet surprise" itu, I finally met my old old friend, back from I was still very young and innocent ;) hehehe.... he came from across the country, to attend this event and to be the speaker of our next retreat for Labor Day. Seeing him now, honestly, my heart really rejoices. Seneng banget kayaknya bisa ketemu dia lagi. We had such a good time back then, and he was kinda my mentor, spiritually. He was the one who supported me dan 'nyuruh2' gue utk maen keyboard, untuk ikutan pelayanan, dan dari situlah, my ministry life-journey began. And for sure, I don't regret any single of it. :) and yes, if he reads this entry, probably bakalan GR heuehuee... tapi it's ok lah.... hi hi hi.... :P just wanna show a little appreciation
*listening to MaryMary "Shackles (Praise You)"*
I just wanna praise you (What'cha wanna do?)
I just wanna praise you (Yeah, yeah)
You broke the chains now I can lift my hands (Uh feel me?)
And I'm gonna praise you (What'cha gonna do?)
I'm gonna praise you
In the corners of mind
I just can't seem to find a reason to believe
That I can break free
Cause you see I have been down for so long
Feel like the hope is gone
But as I lift my hands, I understand
That I should praise you through my circumstance
Btw, ada yg tau lagu itu? Enak lho buat dance! hehehe... and guess where I found it? Pas lagi nonton ALL IN!!! [red: All In itu drama korea yg lagi beken2nya taon ini. It's about ... nggg, ntar aja reviewnya di kmoofee yach? hi hi hi]
Yep. It's that song the girl was singing on the stage in the pub, where LBH conveniently watched over her with this 'sweet' eyes and smile ehehehe :D
astaga deh...ternyata lagu ccm ! Kenapa bisa nyasar di tuh pelm? kekekeeh :P
Already then. Over and out... Peace b/ with you all *mwaaah*
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


