- Monday, August 04, 2003
Viva Las Vegas
WAZZAPPP!!! hi hi hi.... Anybody wondering where I was these past couple of days ? *ada ga ya?* (clingak-clinguk) *hmm ga ada :( ihikz*
I was in ... LAS VEGAS!!
Here's the somewhat-schedule of the show:
- Thursday: setup the booth from 10am to about 5:30pm. We arrived there about 10am, went straight to Rio Convention Center to setup our booth there. We ate dinner at the Carnival World Buffet at Rio Hotel. It was the yuckiest buffet I've ever eaten :P Ga uenakkk..... macem2 banget sih pilihannya, dari pizza, chicken-blah, etc etc, sampe ke dumpling, burrito, etc. Tapi ya itu dia, ga enak bangethh....
Then about 10pm, we went back to Hilton Grand Hotel.
- Friday: show started at 12 in the afternoon, until 5pm. At first we thought the show started at 7am, for vendors' time. So I set up my alarm clock around 6am, eh ternyata ga jadi *bahagia banget saat itu hihihi....abis males banget bangun pagi lagi*. Then, we ate dinner in Vegas Chinatown, SamWoo Restaurant Hmmm...deliz! :) Abis itu beli boba juga dideket rest sono. Trus jalan2 ke Vermont Street, liat lampu dan toko2...
That nite I slept around 11pm.
- Saturday: this was the longest day ever! Show started at 7am! ended at 5pm. I woke up at 5:30am, mandi2 dan siap2, trus ate breakfast di hotel (bikin supermie kalo ga salah hi hi hi) That day, I swore my legs were about to fall apart :P Puegellll banget.... Tapi puas sih, soalnya products kita banyak banget yg laku, persis kayak kacang goreng :P hehehe :P Dinner-time, we celebrated Meghan's birthday, so Tante Ina & Tante Wawa beli makanan di Samwoo again, and we ate at our room. Lengkap ada birthday cake segala ...
The night ended around 11pm, and I slept through the nite while watching Iron Chef on Food Network hehehe... ngantukkk banget sampe gak tau sapa yg menang deh :P I bet it was the French Iron Chef guy who won hi hi
- Sunday: the last day ! YAY! hehehe.. emang sih pertamanya I wasn't really into this trip. Gak pengen pergi dari LA, because yah, Vegas tuch puanas banget apalagi kalo Summer. Trus, 4 hari tanpa computer? Not my ideal way of life. hehehe...
Anyhoo, Sunday started at 10am until 5pm, then we packed up the stuff back to the truck until about 7:30ish. Udah kelaperan, kecapekan dan kelaperan (upss I said that twice :P), trus makan deh, buffet in Paris. Ngantri'nya aja sekitar 15 minutes, padahal udah kelaperan banget2 heehhe...
They said Paris' buffet is the best of all buffet in Vegas. Hm I finally got to taste it. My opinion? Biasa aja ah...ga enak2 banget, tapi yah lebih enak dari Rio buffet sih.... Kita makan tuch udah jem 8:30, akhirnya plus jalan2nya, jem 12:30 baru balik ke Hotel :)
Lega banget rasanya hari itu, I was really looking forward to go home. LA here I come!!
- Monday morning: we left Hilton around 9:40ish, then we stopped by at McDonald's to get some breakfast. I ordered my usual sausage egg mcmuffin sandwich ($1), then we hit the road. Around 1:30ish, we arrived in some small city in the middle of bakersfield, california, to get our lunch. Nama restonya, Long John Silver Ini nich jualan fish & chips, ato kata orang, tempura'nya orang bule ;) hehehe...
Rasanya? mayan lah..... fillet of fish di goreng tepung gitu, trus dimakan pake dip saucenya namanya "tartar sauce".
Around 2pm, we were back on the road, on the way to Northridge. We arrived there right on time, 4 pm. Capek, lega dan glad to be back.
I was back in my office at 4pm, checked email and blog's comments + taggies, trus pulang deh :)
sampe rumah , teler2 trus boboan sampe jem 8 hehehe...
So, there you go. My looooong and tiring week. I'm so glad to be back in my room again. hi hi hi...
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


