- Saturday, August 09, 2003
"if you were ... "
{WARNING! ;) so don't say I didn't warn first :P }
If you were a road, i'd learn every turn,
till i could find my way with my eyes closed
If you were a song, i'd sing along,
till i know every word and every note
but you are everthing to me, a mystery,
you're the love i live to see
by heart, by soul
that's how i want to know you
keep you as close as breath is to life
wanna watch your love unfold
by heart, (by heart), by soul
if you were a place, i'd stay my whole life,
so i'd had every corner memorized
and if you were a star, i'd follow you home,
you would be the light that is my only guide
You are everything to me,
my a to z, and will be forever and eternity
i wanna know You inside and out,
better then i even know myself
if you were a star,
i'd follow You home by heart, by soul
~"By heart, by soul": Avalon~
to the One above: I can't thank You enough.
Thank you for giving me the pen, but again, I should know better:
"The single reason He gave us the pen was so we could give it back to Him"
Thank you for holding on to me, even when the thought of sliding away from You ever once crossed my mind.
I love to love You.
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


