- Friday, August 15, 2003
THE FridayFive
1. How much time do you spend online each day?
Nggg.... let's see. 8-9hours @work, plus about 5 hours @home. :P (oh wow....that much?? hihihi)
2. What is your browser homepage set to?
http://mail.yahoo.com :P
3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?
Yes. Dulu sih ICQ, tapi terus gara2 ICQ makan banyak RAM, jadi switch to MSN, then baru2 ini aja mulai aktif pake YM ;)
Ternyata emoticons-nya YM lebih keren2 dan lucu2
4. Where was your first webpage located?
www.geocities.com/arb3i :P eh tapi dulunya sih alamatnya lebih panjang dari itu deh.... lupa :P
5. How long have you had your current website?
hmmm.... about 6 months? yep, 6 months lah...
so there. ;) What's your Friday5 ?
Olrite. This week has been a pretty interesting week. I had a pretty bad day yesterday, but then, good things will come to people who wait patiently *haha* I got this really sweet surprise at night, when I checked my voicemail *winks* aihhh, *apa seh* . . . =P
Anyhoo, I'm all set for this weekend. Have a nice one, y'all !! ;)
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


