- Sunday, July 13, 2003
Books and such...
That was the question I heard about 2 weeks ago when my cousin & her family were still in Jakarta. They stayed there for about a month, and of course, I made my list which includes about 10 titles of drama series (HK, Korean, wuxia) *hihi, dibeliin 3 CD cases, each 80 cds :P* and also, BOOKS.
Buku2 yg gue titip ada 4 judul:
- "Ca Bau Kan" by Remy Sylado
- "Dancing on the valentine"nya Hilman *yg ini ga kebeli :( keabisan katanya di Gramedia....*
- "Supernova bag. 1"nya TrueDee, sama...
- "Kembang Jepun"nya Remy Sylado.
Gue tuch pas liat "Kembang Jepun" di Gramedia Online, I was like,"Oh, I gotta have this one too!" Right, so, then I emailed my mom, and made a "revised list" (that was modified more than 3 times already! hehueheuhe), and added the title. Luckily, and thank's to my dear parents, they got everything I wanted -- yes, 10+ series, that's about two hundred something cds , plus bags and clothes from my mom *love u mom!*, and those lovely books ;) Hmm it's been years since I read Indonesian novels ;) Ah, senangnya senangnya...*joget* hihi
Nah, ngeliatan vcd segitu banyak apa gak pusing? PUSING dong. hi hi hi... beneran koq, sampe bingung mo nonton yg mana dulu :P Tapi akhirnya Boy & Girl jadi pilihan pertama utk diliat. Udah lama gak liat film'nya Ruby Lin -- yg produksi China, yg settingnya di Shanghai kayak dulu Kabut Cintanya Qiong Yao :) Ada yg udah nonton Kabut Cinta? :) bagus deh :P
Right, ok. So, what did I do this past week?
Working, working and working. And when Friday came, I was busy planning for next week (apa sih. boong deh hihihi). Well, yesterday, went out with my cousin. Took her to buy Harry Potter 5 at Barnes & Noble -- ini nih semacem Gramedia-nya sini gitu deh. Cuma bedanya yah, kalo disini, bookstorenya gitu, it's just books, books and books, plus magazines, plus some music CDs. Ada kafe'nya, kalo Barnes cafenya tuch Starbucks, jadi bener2 bisa nyantai baca2 sambil duduk minum2 frappuccino ;) Nah kalo di Gramedia kan campur yah? ada alat2 tulis, stationery and such, plus pernak pernik gitu kan? *duh kemaren gue pas di barnes, jadi pengennnn banget ada di Gramedia saat itu, biar bisa ngubek2 buku2 novel2nya Marga T, Mira W, Hilman, etc. hi hi*
Anyhoo, I got myself a fiction, judulnya "The Engagement". Very new book. New release gitu. Ceritanya tuch ttg liku2nya satu cewe, yg dilemma ngadepin 2 cowo. Yg satu udah propose ke dia, yg satu lagi, suddenly swept off her feet like a prince charming. Cakep banget, bae banget, romantis pula, etc etc. Sedangkan fiance'nya dia sendiri, orangnya organized, super organized, bae juga, mayan romantis, kurang flexible -- stick to the schedule at all times. Nah, will she be true to her fiance? or will there be a change of heart? Nantikan di bioskop2 terdekat dikota anda! hihihihi *kabuuur*
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


