- Sunday, June 08, 2003
News Flash: A baby is born today!
Anthony Matthew Gunawan :)
the proud parents: Nadia Sadeli & Arief Gunawan
Weight: 8lbs 11ounces
Height: 20"
Congratulations to both of you!
Wow. I'm becoming an aunt ;)
Aneh banget rasanya. I still remember those years, when we, me and my bestfriend Nadia, spent our college days, working late doing our computer lab project, talking on the phone for hours, cabut kelas malem bedua trus pegi makan di Noodle World - Alhambra :P *bandel banget dah*, ... jalan2 naek mobil dia -- tapi gue yg jadi supir :P hehehe....And now, I can hardly believe that she is a mom now. ck ck ck. how time flies! and with her age, it makes it even harder to believe that my bestfriend just had her baby today. Hmm... how time flies....
Praise God for the delivery of baby anthony. Cepet banget deh processnya. Masa komen dia ke gue, "gak sakit sama sekali shen!" HAH? heuehue.... man,... it's amazing to see how God did miracles. And praise God for epidural --- see this site to read more about the procedure. Gile, beneran pain-free tuch katanya. And when I visited her this evening, she was already in good shape. Gak keliatan teler ato capek banget (justru gue yg keliatannya wear-out banget hari ini *sighs* Loooong day.)
She came in the hospital last night around 11ish, and this morning at 3 am, she was already dilated 2 cm. And after the epidural, it was already 9. *gile cepet aje*
And around 11:30am today, her doctor told her that it was almost time to push within an hour after. Then at 12:11am, baby anthony was born :)
Amazing juga yah processnya, sampe tante gue bilang, "si nadia pinter ngelahirinnya" (lah, koq bisa pinter ya... emangnya ngelahirin anak bisa di blajarin dulu the night before gitu *winks*).
Anyhoo, I believe this is such an experience for her, and for me, it was like hearing a miracle of child birth because from her I learned that God performed a miracle for her, so that she didn't have to go through a painful, long-hours labor for her first baby.
Congratulation Nad,... you'll make a great mom!
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


