- Tuesday, May 06, 2003
- *click* "Jay Zhou - Wu Ding" is playing in the background....
Hmmm.......*lirik kearah jem computer* 11.07pm
less than an hour before the B day. hehehehehe :)
Flashback....
Same Day, A Year Ago... [Part 1]
hmm let's see....
He was the first one who called ^ ^ and for some strange reason, I thought I was gonna miss his call because,...well, some strange reason that I couldn't even remember now hi hi... Well, he was so sweet ^ ^ *blushing* and it was really nice for him to be the #1 caller that night. Dunia terasa lebih indah dari biasanya.... hehehe :P
Then,....well, then some of my cousins called, my bestfriend too....and oh yeah, my parents of course :)
Then,....well, then the next day, went pretty casual. Had my classes, had lunch, yada yada yada,...went home,.....
Then,....well, somehow, I had a feeling that my friends would come over to do the 'SURPRISE!' thinggy :P and right about 1.5hr before the Day is over, there they were. Udah kayak mo ngerampok rumah org aja... hihihi.... ruameee... ^ ^ and they even bought an ice-cream cake that has a shade of purple in it :) ahh, indahnya itu warna .... hehehe...
Thennn....well, at first I thought he won't come because, yeah, he lived far away, and he still had to work the next morning.
We had some ice-cream cakes, foto2 trus duduk melingker sambil focus ke ... gue :P di wawancara deh.....
"shen,...apa rasanya nambah umur setaon lagi?"
"rencana loe apa nantinya...."
"kapan mo married....?"
"hah? shenny mo married? ikutttt....."
LOL
heuehueheu....gila2 semua nanyanya.... they really put me on the spot :P
then,...couple minutes before the day's over,....well, *coughs* there he was -- on my door step,...making his entrance, as if noone would notice him being late. haiyah...hehehe...
Well I guess, there's always something special about the B day.... even though kayaknya at first, I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it. But knowing I had friends who actually care,...there came a really nice, sweet, wonderful feelings inside of you
*aish....kayaknya gara2 lagu si Jay nich bikin gue mellow..... huhuhu ^ ^ *
Anyhoo....I'll be making another entry tomorrow...
so,....stay tuned, folks!
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


