- Tuesday, April 01, 2003
me and my mingling thoughts...

Not to make you jealous, non, coz for sure when it's summer time, I would be wishing I'm in New York or somewhere in the east coast area. hehehe...
OK let's see....the days of our life usually start in the morning, right? Well, not today. My day started at about 12ish today hehe.. since it's my day off, and I figured,"well, why wake up early? I'll just start it whenever I wake up tomorrow...." . Well, yeah. So what happened is I woke up at 8ish, wrestles myself to actually get up from my beloved bed for about 2 hours. heheheh.... :)~~ then, finally woke up, took a shower, had lunch and drove myself to do my errands for today.
Well, pretty boring, no? No. OK. I'll continue ;) After buying some groceries, went home around 6ish and started to cook dinner. Today's menu: OPOR AYAM
Hmmm :)~~ Luv it.... gampang bener tinggal cemplung2 hehehe.... thank God for those bumbu jadi from Indofood and Bamboo ;)
Fave spot while eating dinner? living room sofa - in front of the TV watching my soap's episodes. You know, I gotta see if Ridge and Brooke are back together again. Hehehe... Some of you must know it. This soap opera has been around since early '90ish. Ring a bell?
"the Bold and the Beautiful" ;) hehehe.... iyah nich, gue dah lama jadi ngikutin dan ngerekam terus, once you watch it, you can't stop in the middle.... it's only fair. :P
Anyways, for those who wanna know what's been going on in the B&B, fetch me. hehehe I'll tell you all about it :) I just love that show somehow, because someone, the life of the rich and famous like the Forresters family is not much different than my life and yours *yeah, sure*, no, really.... :) They have problems, and problems, and more problems, and oh yeah, scandals too. That what makes it more interesting. Well, what I like the most about this show is, they don't prolong the sex, romantic life of each couple in the show, but it focuses on the family; the importance of family and how we interact with each other's life once we're not living under the same roof anymore. I luv it, sampe kadang2 kalo nonton suka berkaca2 sendiri :~) hehehe.. terharuuuu :P
Two episodes I watched tonight was from monday's episode and today's. I caught one 'interesting' and kinda sweet, I think, came from Brooke's line. She says,"...in my heart, you are my first, my last and everything in between...." Wow. How many of you could say that, plus being honest and sincere too, to someone you really care about and love? and when I think about it, she's really lucky to have met a guy of her first and last love. And when Ridge mentioned about them having a future together, even after everything she did, her past mistakes, I think that's what we called it destiny.
*duh jadi inget lagunya Jim Brickman.... hehe*
well well, whaddaya know... I wasn't planning to write about soap opera hehehe tapi biarlah, it's my blog ne-ways :) oh, senangnya punya blog yah.... kadang bisa gak tau mo ngetik apa, tapi kadangkala pengen ngetik sesuatu, eh tapi pas lagi dijalan, ato pas lagi shopping :P kekekeh... oh and yes, always, God's been firing up my spirit, lifting it up and filling it with beautiful songs....hehehe (duch, jadi inget albumnya United Live nich... yg "You are my bestfriend"....super mantappp)
and oh yeah, one last thing. Song-line of the day *hehe..maksa bener yah...*
I was being reminded of how precious life can be from the chorus of this one song called "Karena Kau Setia" taken from an album called "Terbang" (btw, albumnya contemporary tunes-jazzy type. Super enak, honest. :))
...karena Kau setia... dulu skarang dan slamanya.... ku mau senangkan hatiMu, itu kerinduanku.....
[UPDATED @12.24am]

I was laughing so hard when the two families (from his and her side) finally met, and they had a 'quiet' BIG dinner (with her whole extended family and all.... uncles, aunts, cousins, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews.... ato kalo kita bilang 'satu kampung segambreng2 dateng' hehehe), then his mom brought a bundt chocolate cake and gave it to her mom. She was like,"Thank you....and what is this?", "it's a bundt." "bond? bonk? ohh bonttt...."
*huh?* hueheuheuehuee...... *LOL* gue nontonnya sampe yg ketawa2 ngakak sendirian :P malem2 pula... hihi....
and then she goes back in and says,"this cake has a hole in it !!" hahahaha.... cute ;) beneran deh sampe keluar aer mata... sampe ber 'awwww' ria... :P RAME :)
And finally, on the wedding day, at the reception, her dad gave the speech about the 'greek-meaning' of their lastnames (both family's lastnames), this I thought was pretty original too...".....miller comes from a greek name -- blah *i forgot* , which means 'apple', and our lastname means 'orange', so, even though we thought we're different and all, in the end we are all the same. Fruit." hehehehe.... APPLES and ORANGES, then he goes up and gave the bride & groom a gift. Apparently that's what the greeks do. Guess what? He gave her a HOUSE :) dung-dung. hehehe... I cried there :P terharuuu sekaleee :~)
�Nice Greek girls are expected to do three things: Marry Greek boys, make Greek babies and feed everyone until the day we die.�
Toula Portokalos
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


