- Friday, April 11, 2003
- Heelloooo there boys and girls ;)
WAZZUUPPP earth? heheh :)
haven't updated my blog for 10-straight-days! Whoo-Hoo! asli beneran sibuk bener weekend kemaren... lots of things goin' on at work,... =)))
But when everything finally slows down,... here's what I'll be doing.... :D relaxing with KangTa CD playing in the background, and.............
reading the latest addition to my collection, VOLUME 17 ;)
BABY BLUES SCRAPBOOK
I've always like to read, but not textbooks hehehe :P entah kenapa kalo baca textbooks pasti lebih susah konsen :) :P So, I figured, my hobby is not 'reading books', but comics. Oh yeah. :) I like 'collecting books', beautiful, hard/soft-cover books with pictures on it ;) but here my personal fave: Baby Blues
(and no,..not because my biological clock is ticking hehe... I just like them because Rick and Jerry are both amazing in their work! so darn funny kekekeh *nyengir kuda*)
My ex-roomate (jaman masih kuliah dulu... cah, kesannya dah lamaaaa gituw ;)) introduced me to this comicstrips called 'BABYBLUES SCRAPBOOK' by Rick Kirkman and Jerry Scott. Just follow the link, and you'll find more about it :)
My first introduction to the book was 'langsung cinta' kalo kata orang betawi *hehe, agak2 maksa dikit...* I enjoy reading it so much and they are soooo funny.
If some of you maybe guess what it's all about, and yes, the title says it all. It's all about baby 'blues', ... suka-dukanya punya baby, what it takes to sacrifice
once you decide to have those little ones in your life, and also, the happiness surrounds it ;) *I'll dedicate this to my bestfriend, who will have her first one this upcoming June ;) ... a little anthony hehehe.... =) congratsss dear... *
In 1990, Jerry Scott "co-created Baby Blues with Rick Kirkman (Jerry writes, Rick draws).
The strip was originally based on Rick's second daughter, but in 1993 Kim and Jerry welcomed Abbey into their lives to love, educate and help produce gags." Those two guys are very super talented! I just luv the way they do the strips. Lucu2 banget wording dan gambar2nya.... ahh cuteness ;) can't stand them, can't live without them hehehe =P
and so, when things are finally slowing down at work, it's so nice to have 'other' things to do... like readings, or listening to music, or watching movies ;)
ok. your turn... What do you do during your so-called leisure time ? =)
heheheheheh....that's Zoe ol'rite ;)
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


