- Thursday, April 17, 2003
the Bold and the Beautiful
The Bold and The Beautiful Class of 2002
on the BOLD side....
"HEH? ini apaan nih?" hee hee....the one on the left is a cake covered with orange rolled fondant. The other one is also a cake covered with fondant. We called this a turvy-cake ;) Lucu banget gak sih? duh.... gemeshhh
"HUH? Fondant? Fondant apaan siy?" Well, Fondant is a sugar icing, used to decorate a cake/cupcakes/cookies (u name it....). It's made out of sugar and flour, basically, and sometimes they go by "sugar icing". It's so pretty to use to decorate your cake, and mostly they use it also in wedding cakes. This two cakes here caught my eyes because they're both so cuuuuteeee. Duhhh pengenn :P Kayaknya kalo dikasih kue ginian mah, bakalan gue pajang aja deh. hihihi....ga kuat dan ga tega deh utk dimakan :P bentuknya yg loreng-loreng itu topi loooh.... hihi... lutu'naaa....
Fondant usually used to make the surface of the cake to become so smooth and will have an elegant-look. Fondant cake is very popular in Australia, but here in U.S. they're just coming around for those modern brides. How do I know this stuff? Well, because I happened to know the president of a very best white-chocolate rolled fondant distributor here in the valley, in Northridge, Calfornia. Darn proud it too heuehue... his customers has claimed the product to be the "best fondant there is in U.S. market."
and on the BEAUTIFUL side.... *ugh...thank's God for your amazing creation.... heuehuee*
His very recent dorama is called Yan Papa or 'Young Father'. It's a story of a guy who falls in love with his older boss, proposed to her, and just when they were about to get married, she got into a car accident and died. She left him with 3 children to take care of.
Now, I haven't watched it till the end, but some of my friends claim this dorama to be a very good drama. I'll post more about this once I watch the drama in here
Hmm... hari ini tadinya gue bingung mo posting apaan, trus pikir2 lagi, sambil bolak balik pages di FG --- I call this an "activity" where you have your mind wondering around, checking some stuffs around, by flipping through the pages in some threads from a very cool forum called ForumGaul *for those who wants to check this out, go ahead, go there - You'll definitely find stuffs, cool stuffs (I know I did. and make lots of new friends too hmmmm :)), in there *grins* ---- then I decided to post whatever comes around... heueue...
And last but not least.....
..........blessings to yaaa....!!! ...........
happy easter weekend ya ol!
anddddd...to this nona here... wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY yachhh...
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


