- Tuesday, March 25, 2003
You are
Wow, what a day :) Didn't do anything, didn't go to work either kekekeh actually, having some quiet time alone really is such a luxury ;) persis kayak tuh gambarnya si bubble, yg lagi nyante2 diatas bunga mataharinya....heheheh ;)
Well, ok here's what I decided to post today....
I've heard this song back then, some months ago. But today, just happened to pop it up into my discman, perfect timing too....just when I was feeling kinda crappy, but 'normal', lagi nyante2 and had too much time to kill sampe gak tau mo ngapain lagi... ngutak-atik computer udah sampe bosen =) Yet, this song has actually inspired me, challenged me, and made me cry when I listened to the words.
Darlene Zschech *she rocks! hm here's a lady who is just so radiant, so bold, a woman of God and one of my favorite worship leaders from Hillsong Church Australia* & Ron Kenoly, sang duet but actually when they made the recording, they were both in the different time zone :P different cities (Ron was here in U.S. and Darlene, she was in Australia). She couldn't fly to U.S. because of her pregnancy at that time. So what they had to do the recording separately, but yet, I couldn't even tell the difference if I wasn't at Ron's concert back then in Columbus. Asli keren banget... gimana caranya coba ngerekam di dua tempat yg berbeda gituh? *gue sih asli ga kepikir caranya....hehehe* really. Music recording/engineering blows my mind :)
Anyways, here's the lyric..... so sweet, so beautiful, yet so personal......
"You Are"
You are the love of my life
You are the hope that I cling to
You mean more than this world to me
I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold
I wouldn't trade you for riches untold
You are....you are my everything
I wouldn't take one step without you
I could never go on
I couldn't live one day without you
I don't have the strength, to make it on my own
You are the love of my life
You are the hope that I cling to
You mean more than this world to me
I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold
I wouldn't trade you for riches untold
You are, you are my everything
Until the world stops turning
Until the stars fade from the sky
Until the sun stops rising
I'll need you in my life
And here's the reasons why
I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold
I wouldn't trade you for riches untold
You are, you are my everything
You are the love of my life
You are the hope that I cling to
You mean more than this world to me
I wouldn't trade you for riches untold
You are, you are my everything
I couldn't live one day without you
You are....
You are my everything
Those beautiful words made me think. would I dare saying it to someone who really mean the world to me? No, not just on special occasions or when you're feeling great, when life is great, when life is wonderful. Yes, I admit, I'm a helpless romantic hehehe... and if a guy would say those kinda words to me, mungkin udah speechless duluan =P or maybe I wouldn't dare to look into his eyes. I would think twice to say it back casually, because those words are really personal and intended to be personal. 100% out of pure admiration and adoration. Then again, when I think deeply, what if God is the one saying this words back to me?
What would you do?
me? oh gosh, I could just picture myself, kneeling down and crying my heart out,....
So, have you ever been in a position where you could just break down and cry of happiness?
I hope you have, and you will. It is the greatest feeling ever in the history of human-emotions.
It will put you in a perspective where you have to really "mean what you say, and really say what you mean."
Blessings to you all =)
over and out.
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


