- Tuesday, March 18, 2003
When I'm feeling blue
...when I'm feeling blue, all I have to do .....
Pernah ngerasain birunya hari? *duh, norag shen, norag. hihi* Well, this one is surely fit into that. *sigh* It has been a long wait, but finally God's answer became so crystal-clear to me. I found out about the status of the job I've been waiting for these past two months. *sigh* After almost 2 months of waiting for the 'answer', I became quite 'pasrah' and maybe I had always knew that maybe it wasn't even meant to be for me from the beginning. Well, you know, when you had to beg so much... forgetting all the basic rules about "do your part and God will do the rest". And yes, I did beg the Lord to give me this job, because not only I thought I could do well in it, but everything else about this job seems so wonderful and perfect. Perfect? hm, yeah, I wanted this job so much.... so much until I don't know how I could go on if I found out they won't hire me. Was I really putting my own selfish wants first, above all others? .... not wanting to hear what God wants to say?
Anyways, I'm OK. Yes I was disappointed, but looking at the bright side quickly *idih, gue baru tau kalo I'm quite an optimist hehehe*, I called my bestfriend, and after chatting then ate my dinner, I think I'm OK. one door closes, He'll open another.... or borrowing a quote from a my ex-roomate ;) "...and again, there's still the window...." hehehe.....
All I can say right now is .... don't give up, even when you do feel like it. Don't let yourself be trapped in a melancholy moment - you know, those moments where you just had to put yourself down, or blame yourself, blame others and pity yourself. I used to do that, yea a lot. But then I remember one of my aunts told me, "jangan nangis, jangan ikutin tuch kata2 setan yg mau buat kamu jadi sedih terus..... bangun dan bangkit lagi, Tuhan gak bakalan kasih kita cobaan diluar batas kemampuan kita sendiri. You have to hold on to His promises." *deep sigh* He will make a way, where there seems to be no way.... - Don Moen's song =)
Oyeah, one more thing... when you're feeling blue, try to paint it purple or lavender deh.... pasti nanti jadi indahhhh sekali...... heheheh *gokil mode on*
Tomorrow is another day. Bush already declared war again Saddam, and after my long-talk with my boss today, I hope innocent civilians will be safe in God's hands, and that Bush will still have the wisdom and strengths to carry on the legacy. After so many years, I believe the U.S. has been blessed with so much blessings from Above. Because of what? I don't know. He is so gracious to all, and here in the U.S. so many Christians have touched other people's life with what they have. Sometimes I ask myself,.... have you thought about others today? yes, even when you're feeling blue......
Blessings to you all =)
All Rights Reserved ® Shenny 2003-2004


